USA – Internet Only eSIM
Instant delivery by email
Data bundle options
- 1 GB valid for 7 days
- 2 GB valid for 10 days
- 5 GB valid for 21 days
- 10 GB valid for 30 days
Starting date of bundle
Validity of the bundle only starts from the activation date chosen on the checkout page.
So it’s possible to order and install the eSIM in advance.
Networks in the USA
eSIM works on both AT&T and T-Mobile, the best available network is automatically selected.
Calling and SMS
Not available, this eSIM is for data only.
If you also need calls/texts you may check our Unlimited eSIM instead:
(Please note, eSIM only works in USA)
It doesn’t come with a phone number, and roaming in other countries is not possible.
Not all phones support eSIM, for supported phones see eSIM phones tab.
This package is delivered all-in so you don’t need anything else for data and calls.
Compatible with any unlocked smartphone, mifi device or laptop 3G/4G-dongle.
AT&T network requires support for 850/1900 MHz for 3G.
AT&T network requires support for 700/1700/1900/2100/2300 for 4G.
eSIM works the same way as a traditional SIM card, but you don’t need a physical SIM card. It is pre-installed in the device and you can activate it by installing the “eSIM profile” of a new operator.
The profile is simply installed by scanning an eSIM QR-code which then downloads the eSIM profile to your phone.
It is an evolution of the physical SIM card.
More and more smartphones, tablets and laptops are equipped with an eSIM card.
Most popular supported phones
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone SE 2 (2020)
- iPhone SE 3 (2022)
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 Mini
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 14 (all versions)
On iPhone 13 and 14 models you can have two eSIMs activated at the same time.
Google phones with eSIM
- Google Pixel 3 to Google Pixel 7.
Samsung phones with eSIM
- Samsung Galaxy S20 (only FE version is not compatible)
- Samsung Galaxy S20+
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy S21 (only FE version is not compatible)
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S22
- Samsung Galaxy S22+
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4
- Samsung Watch (via Samsung Wearable application)
Other phones with eSIM
A few more phones have eSIM that could also work.
Check the specifications of your phone on the official website of the manufacturer to be sure.
Q: Is this package complete or do I need other products/items?
A: Our eSIM packages have all bundles included. You don’t need anything else to use the product. We want to keep it as simple as possible for our customers, so there is no hassle with our products.
Supported devices for E-SIM
See description for most popular phones.
Installing eSIM process
1. Go to Settings -> Mobile Data -> Add Data Plan. The device camera will switch on, ready for a QR code scan to start downloading eSIM.
2. Scan the QR-code with your camera. Important: the code may be downloaded only once and only onto one device. (Hint: View the QR-code on another device, so that you can scan it with your iPhone)
3. Press the button “Add cellular plan”.
4. eSIM will be downloaded to your device.
5. A screen will appear asking you to give a name to your eSIM-card. You may keep the default name, i.e. “Secondary”.
6. Another screen will appear asking you to choose a default SIM-card. Choose eSIM for DATA connection.
Learn more about how eSIM operates at the official Apple site: https://lnkd.in/ge84KfZ
For Android phones please refer to an online manual for your phone, since the process varies per device.
Recharge sim card
Q: Can I recharge my sim card with additional credit?
A: No, this is a one time useable E-sim only.
Q: How long will I able to use the sim card?
A: You can book a period from the order menu.
Questions that are not in this FAQ
Q: How can I contact Prepaidzero?
A: Contact us by email, online chat or phone.