T-Mobile Unlimited Prepaid eSIM
– USA Prepaid Sim Card (Canada, Mexico optional)
– Tethering/hotspot included (3G speed)
– Valid for 30 days after activation (you can self choose a starting date during checkout)
– T-Mobile USA network and partners in Canada/Mexico (optional)
Calling and SMS
– Your local USA mobile number
– Unlimited Calling and SMS to USA numbers
– Unlimited Calling and SMS to EU numbers
Unlimited International call bundle
Unlimited Calls and SMS’ to EU-numbers are included with this eSIM.
Only eSIM capable devices can use the eSIM (see eSIM phones tab above)
If your phone doesn’t support eSIM you need our regular T-Mobile SIM:
Network coverage map
https://www.t-mobile.com/coverage/coverage-map (Partner networks not included)
On the checkout page you can specify your desired activation date. The eSIM will be valid for 30 days from that date.
The eSIM QR-code will be emailed to you on the activation date, as the QR-code is generated upon creation of the eSIM.
The QR-code is therefore not available before the activation date.
In case the T-Mobile eSIM is needed on the same day please note that the code may take 24 hours to be created and delivered by email.
If you require an eSIM for the same day we recommend our products with instant eSIM delivery, which are the following products:
eSIM AT&T – USA/Canada/Mexico – Unlimited data/calls/texts
eSIM AT&T + T-Mobile – USA only – 1 to 10 GB data
eSIM works the same way as a traditional SIM card, but you don’t need a physical SIM card. It is pre-installed in the device and you can activate it by installing the “eSIM profile” of a new operator.
The profile is simply installed by scanning an eSIM QR-code which then downloads the eSIM profile to your phone.
It is an evolution of the physical SIM card.
More and more smartphones, tablets and laptops are equipped with an eSIM card.
Most popular supported phones
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone SE 2 (2020)
- iPhone SE 3 (2022)
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 Mini
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
On iPhone 13 models you can have two eSIMs activated at the same time.
iPads with eSIM (only iPads with 4G connectivity):
- iPad Pro 11″ (model A2068, from 2020)
- iPad Pro 12.9″ (model A2069, from 2020)
- iPad Air (model A2123, from 2019)
- iPad (model A2198, from 2019)
- iPad Mini (model A2124, from 2019)
Samsung phones with eSIM
- Samsung Galaxy S20
- Samsung Galaxy S20+
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy S21
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S22
- Samsung Galaxy S22+
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3
- Samsung Watch (via Samsung Wearable application)
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE and S21 FE are not compatible with eSIM.
This package is delivered all-in so you don’t need anything else for data and calls.
Compatible with any unlocked smartphone, mifi device, tablet or laptop 3G/4G/5G dongle.
It’s FREE to receive calls and SMS messages from any destination in the world.
UNLIMITED call bundle valid to call USA + EU countries is included with this eSIM.
Q: Is this package complete or do I need other products/items?
A: Our eSIM packages have all bundles included. You don’t need anything else to use the product. We want to keep it as simple as possible for our customers, so there is no hassle with our products.
Supported devices for E-SIM
See description for most popular phones.
Installing eSIM process
1. Go to Settings -> Mobile Data -> Add Data Plan. The device camera will switch on, ready for a QR code scan to start downloading eSIM.
2. Scan the QR-code with your camera. Important: the code may be downloaded only once and only onto one device. (Hint: View the QR-code on another device, so that you can scan it with your iPhone)
3. Press the button “Add cellular plan”.
4. eSIM will be downloaded to your device.
5. A screen will appear asking you to give a name to your eSIM-card. You may keep the default name, i.e. “Secondary”.
6. Another screen will appear asking you to choose a default SIM-card. Choose eSIM for DATA connection.
Learn more about how eSIM operates at the official Apple site: https://lnkd.in/ge84KfZ
For Android phones please refer to an online manual for your phone, since the process varies per device.
Recharge sim card
Q: Can I recharge my sim card with additional credit?
A: No, this is a one time useable E-sim only.
Q: How long will I able to use the sim card?
A: You can book a period from the order menu.
Questions that are not in this FAQ
Q: How can I contact Prepaidzero?
A: Contact us by email, online chat or phone.